I experience chronic headaches on a daily basis. 30% of the time I would say they are migraines, with the other 70% being tension-type headaches. […]
If you thought your sore throat was never going to go away, think again, the cure could be in your kitchen cabinet.
Our diet and lifestyle today lends itself to heartburn, but by following some simple changes and straightforward tips you can relieve this painful symptom.
When you find yourself breaking out don’t panic, a little bit of natural skin care goes a long way (and doesn’t cost much either.)
We live stressful lives and that stress will probably lead to a headache, so check out some healthy ways to ease the inevitable ache.
Forget the sunscreen? Here are some tips that can help you take the sizzle out of sunburn and keep you cool in warm weather.
About Everyday Roots
Our goal is to spread knowledge about natural and home remedies to the general public, without making the claim that all of them work for everybody. Right now many people are finding themselves splitting off from things that have been considered mainstream, including medicine, and seeking new or improved ways to live. Everyday Roots is a place to discover and plant new ideas to inspire people to make changes, big or small, that will benefit the wellbeing of everyone. To us, a natural remedy could be defined as simply exercising daily, or eating healthier. After all, it’s the little everyday decisions that will help you live not just a longer and healthier life, but a happier one as well.
Why is Natural Better?
In a time when we have so many different types of treatments available, why bother going natural? Why not take the route to wellness that requires less “work?” There’s a bit more to the answer than simply “it’s better for you” (which not many people dispute anyways.) Chemicals ingredients and nasty side effects aside, there are a number of reasons to go natural. Home remedies have helped keep us alive and well for hundreds of years before modern medicine, so they’ve done their part in proving their effectiveness. There are also times where the remedy doesn’t really do a darn thing, but consider the placebo effect. Nothing can beat the mind when it comes to managing the body. Finally, natural remedies are often times quite cost-effective, which is becoming increasingly important as the costs of medical care continues to climb.