- 1 tbsp dried lavender flowers
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup raw honey
- 1 ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ice cubes for serving
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a covered saucepan over high heat.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the dried lavender flowers.
- Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve and pour into a pitcher.
- Add the raw honey.
- Stir the honey until it dissolves.
- Add the lemon juice and remaining water and mix to combine.
- Serve over ice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes